A unified procedure for conducting electronic online auctions is being introduced
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A presidential resolution "On measures to simplify the procedure for conducting electronic online auctions, increase transparency and guarantee reliable protection of the rights of their participants" was adopted.
According to the resolution, from 1 September 2021, a unified procedure for conducting electronic online auctions on the E-auksion electronic trading platform will be introduced.
- the state unitary enterprise "Center for the organization of electronic online auctions" under the Agency for State Assets Management, remotely and free of charge, provides participants, including foreign citizens, with a certificate of an electronic digital signature key to participate in the auction;
- the fee for putting objects up for auction is canceled;
- the notice of the auction is published 30 days before the date of the auction;
- the participants are given the right to submit their own price offer for the acquisition of an object that is not related to the auction step, from the moment of publication of the notice of the auction until the end of its process;
- it is possible to pay payments within 10 working days, if the amount of the sold object is less than five thousand times the size of the basic calculated value and 15 working days, if the cost of the sold object is equal to or exceeds five thousand times the size of the basic calculated value, with the exception of cases specified by acts legislation;
- if the winner of the auction evades payment, the winner and the persons who are its direct founders are barred from participating in auctions on the electronic trading platform as unscrupulous participants. In case of non-payment of payments for the first time, unscrupulous participants are suspended from auctions for one year, the second time - indefinitely;
- the sale of objects put up for auction, as well as the execution of contracts of purchase and sale are allowed only if at least two participants participate in the auction.
This procedure applies to all types of assets, the sale or lease of which, in accordance with legislative acts, is carried out through an electronic trading platform.
When renting a motor vehicle through an electronic online auction in “E-auksion”, the requirement for notarization of contracts is canceled
According to the resolution, through an electronic online auction on an electronic trading platform, the following will take place:
- sale of shares, real estate, motor vehicles and other fixed assets of legal entities, in the authorized capital of which the state share is 50 percent or more, as well as legal entities, in the authorized capital of which 50 percent or more belongs to legal entities, in the authorized capital of which the state share is 50 percent or more;
- lease of real estate, motor vehicles and other fixed assets of enterprises with state participation.
- From 1 January 2022, the requirement for notarization of contracts for the lease of vehicles by individuals and legal entities through an electronic online auction on an electronic trading platform is canceled.
In this case, the protocol drawn up based on the results of the electronic online auction has the force of a lease agreement.
Also, in the organizational structure of the Center, an Internal Audit and Compliance Control Service will be created with the task of identifying and suppressing corruption in the organization and conduct of auctions.
In accordance with the resolution, the procedure for releasing land plots for auction with the condition of making investments is canceled.
The cadastral agency provides the opportunity for preliminary acquaintance (inspection) of all participants with the specified land plots from the moment of publication of the notice of an auction for land plots.
When submitting an application for an auction with incomplete indication of the relevant information about the land plot, including photographs, its geolocation and coordinates, it is returned to eliminate the deficiencies.
Until 1 August 2021, online monitoring of the number of auction participants, as well as the auction process, will be introduced on the e-commerce platform.
Until 1 October 2021, a demo version of the electronic trading platform will be developed, it will be popularized in schools and higher educational institutions.