Institute of Economics and Construction opens in Andijan
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The Cabinet of Ministers adopted a resolution “On the establishment of the Andijan Institute of Economics and Construction”.
The document supported the proposal of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education (MHSSE), the Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction, the Ministry of Construction and the khokimiyat of Andijan region to establish the Andijan Institute of Economics and Construction in the city of Andijan.
The main tasks and directions of the Institute's activities are determined:
- training, retraining and advanced training of competitive specialists with higher education, scientific and pedagogical personnel in the field of economics and construction, with practical skills, taking into account the priority tasks and prospects for the development of the region;
- development of qualification requirements, curricula and scientific programs based on the use of advanced experience of leading foreign universities, improvement of educational and scientific-methodological support and its implementation into practice;
- organization of practical training for students on the basis of industry enterprises to ensure a close connection between theoretical training and practice, establishing targeted cooperation in ensuring the employment of graduates;
- the formation of a modern educational and laboratory base, the implementation of educational and scientific projects in order to implement practical research work.
The Resolution established that:
- The Institute is a state higher educational institution with the status of a legal entity, has an independent balance sheet, its own stamp and letterheads, as well as a current account with the Treasury of the Ministry of Finance;
- The Institute carries out its activities in the MHSSE system;
- educational activity at the Institute begins in the 2020/2021 academic year;
- the parameters of admission to study in the full-time form of study in the 2020/2021 academic year are established on the basis of the decision of the state commission for admission to study at educational institutions of Uzbekistan.
MHSSE was charged with the following within two months:
- ensure the approval of the structure of the Institute in accordance with the standards established for higher educational institutions;
- to approve the charter of the Institute and take measures for its state registration;
- to provide the Institute on a competitive basis with highly qualified teaching staff with practical experience, including those working in the higher educational institutions of the republic;
- take the necessary measures to organize the educational and methodological process at the Institute and others.
The Tashkent State Economic University and the Tashkent State Architectural and Construction Institute were instructed to assist the Institute in organizing educational and scientific processes, as well as in other areas of activity.
The resolutiob defines the sources of funding for the Institute's activities, as well as measures to strengthen its material and technical base.
The khokimiyat of Andijan region was instructed to provide service housing for qualified professors and teachers involved in the Institute.