Goods sold in the domestic market exclusively through exchange trading defined
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) – The Presidential resolution “On Measures to Further Improve the Efficiency of Commodity Exchanges and Further Improvement of Exchange Trading Mechanisms” was adopted on 8 October 2019.
According to the resolution, starting from 1 January 2020:
- part of highly liquid and monopolistic products manufactured by enterprises with a state share in the authorized capital of more than 50% are sold for export exclusively through exchange trading on quotas established by the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade.
Also, the following are sold in the domestic market exclusively through exchange trading:
- technical oils, compound feeds, laundry soap, petroleum solvent, petroleum wax and copper sulfate;
- sugar produced by domestic enterprises (with the exception of volumes of not more than 10 percent of the total production to be sold under direct agreements through own retail chains to consumers located in remote and remote regions of the republic);
- heating oil, heating oil, liquefied gas and petroleum bitumen (with the exception of volumes to be sold under direct contracts to special consumers in the established manner).
The resolution abolished the following requirements and the conditions for the implementation of exchange activities:
- the presence of at least 100 realized (provided free of charge) brokerage places;
- compliance with qualification requirements for the leaders of commodity exchanges in the implementation of exchange activities.