The order of service by employees of the penitentiary system provided with body cameras is determined
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Government resolution approved the Regulations on the procedure for service by employees of the penitentiary system equipped with personal video recorders (body cameras).
According to the Regulation, an employee who carries out daily work or is involved in daily service is provided with body cameras for continuous monitoring of convicts and identifying their crimes and misdemeanors.
The bodycam is used in the following cases:
- when implementing the activities included in the agenda;
- in the process of conducting general and daily searches and inspections;
- when convicts are admitted to institutions for the execution of punishment;
- when committing crimes and misdemeanors;
- to control the behavior of convicts;
- when receiving prohibited foodstuffs, things and objects from convicts;
- when applying physical force, special means and straitjackets to convicts;
- when accepting convicts to work and returning from it;
- in the process of receiving convicts and citizens;
- when receiving and issuing parcels, transfers, parcels to convicts;
- when considering applications and complaints of convicts;
- in the process of holding meetings of convicts;
- during the application of disciplinary measures and incentives to convicts, as well as upon arrival and departure of convicts to the disciplinary unit;
- during the period of consideration of acts of humanism in relation to convicts.
The body camera must be used from the moment the employee begins to perform his duties until the moment he hands over the outfit (with the exception of the time used for activities not related to official duties).
While on duty, the body camera lens must not be blocked under any circumstances.
It is forbidden to use the bodycam for personal purposes, transfer it to other employees, convicts and other persons, as well as turn it off at your own discretion. The body camera must always be in working condition during the performance of official duties.
Convicted persons are forbidden to damage in any way the body camera issued to an employee during service, to try to remove it.
Also, it is forbidden to post on the Internet conversations with convicts recorded using a body camera, to transfer them to family members of the convict and other persons.