Uzbekistan receives second batch of Chinese Sinovac vaccine
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- On 20 October, Uzbekistan received the second batch of the Chinese Sinovac vaccine. This is reported by the Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan.
In total, 864,000 doses of Sinovac vaccine have been delivered to Uzbekistan today.
Thus, the total number of delivered vaccines to Uzbekistan is more than 31.28 million, of which:
- "Sputnik V" – 720,500;
- AstraZeneca - 1.59 million;
- ZF-UZ-VAC2001 - 23.17 million;
- Moderna - 3 million doses;
- Pfizer / BioNTech - 1.726 million doses;
- Sinovac - 1 million doses.
To date, more than 24 million doses of coronavirus vaccines have been used.