Procedure and categories of persons subject to medical examination updated
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A resolution of the President “On amendments and additions to some decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan” was adopted.
The resolution updated the procedure and categories of persons subject to medical examination.
Based on this, for a medical examination:
- territorial medical commissions are created under the district (city) departments for defense affairs (ODO);
- under the ALC, as well as in ministries and departments where an equivalent service is provided, - medical commissions;
- in the collection points of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and the city of Tashkent - military medical commissions;
- in the Ministry of Defense, the State Security Service, the Ministry of Internal Affairs - military medical commissions.
The composition of the medical commissions conducting the examination of the following persons is approved by decisions taken by the khokims of the districts (cities) on the proposal of the heads of the territorial associations (bodies) of the Ministry of Health:
- citizens when registering for recruiting stations;
- citizens entering military educational institutions;
- Citizens entering the training centers for conscripts in military-technical specialties under the directorates for defense affairs;
- citizens selected (enrolled) in military training units (military training faculties, military training training centers, military departments, cycles and courses) at higher educational institutions;
- citizens called up for military training;
- citizens who have passed military training;
- citizens who are in the reserve and reserve of the Armed Forces.