Shares of UzAuto Motors are listed on UZSE
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The largest IPO in the history of the stock market of Uzbekistan in terms of the total value of shares has been completed - the shares of UzAuto Motors JSC were placed on the Uzbekistan Stock Exchange (UZSE) through an initial public offering.
The rapid development and numerous achievements of the company in recent years have made it a reliable partner for investment, as a result of which the IPO of UzAuto Motors has become the most anticipated event in the securities market of Uzbekistan.
As a result of trading on the republican stock exchange, the company’s shares worth 56.9 billion soums were placed, 80% of which were distributed among institutional investors (legal entities), and the remaining 20% among individuals.
The public offering of shares of UzAuto Motors is considered the first step among large state-owned enterprises in the program of privatization and development of the capital market in our republic.
It should also be noted that the IPO of UzAuto Motors is the first IPO held on the local stock market after the coronavirus pandemic and the global economic crisis. Undoubtedly, this event will have a positive impact on the activation of the local investor community and the company’s integration into the global economic community.