Loans for 6.1 trln soums allocated within the framework of family entrepreneurship development programs
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Within the framework of family entrepreneurship development programs over the past period of 2020, a total of 6.1 trillion soums of soft loans was allocated for the implementation of more than 214,000 projects.
Of the allocated loans, 2.48 trillion soums (41%) were directed to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, 3.6 trillion soums (59%) were allocated to self-employed individuals. The main attention is paid to the financing of projects of business entities that provide for additional sources of income for the population, as well as the creation of guaranteed new jobs.
The program "Every family is an entrepreneur" accounts for 78% (4.8 trillion soums), the remaining 22% (1.3 trillion soums) - for other programs.
About 1.62 trillion of these funds were directed to the development of women's entrepreneurship, 1.84 trillion soums for the development of youth entrepreneurship.