Certificates of attestation to be issued to teachers electronically
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A Government resolution was adopted on measures to improve the procedure for attestation of pedagogical personnel in organizations of preschool, general secondary, secondary specialized, vocational and out-of-school education.
According to the Resolution, from 1 January 2022:
- the practice of forming certification commissions at the level of ministries and departments, the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions, the city of Tashkent, districts (cities) and educational institutions and submitting documents in certain volumes is abolished.
- certification of pedagogical personnel is carried out by assessing their pedagogical skills and psychological readiness, and by the State Inspectorate for Supervision of the Quality of Education of qualification testing in the academic subject;
- certification of teaching staff and acceptance of documents on the assignment of a qualification category (position) to them is carried out through a special portal on the official website of the Central State University or EPIGU, or the State Inspectorate for Supervision of the Quality of Education;
- the practice of issuing certificates of attestation of pedagogical personnel in paper form has been canceled and the procedure for issuing certificates in electronic form has been introduced;
- the certificates issued to the teaching staff before this remain valid and are taken into account when paying for them on the basis of the base tariff rates for the qualification category (position) specified in the certificate, until their expiration date.
Until 1 January 2022, the pedkadr.tdi.uz platform will be launched.
Teaching staff who have reached retirement age are not involved in the next certification, they retain the current qualification category (position) regardless of the period of certification, and payment is made for this qualification category.
Teaching staff who have reached retirement age undergo extraordinary certification at their own discretion, and in the case of an upgrade of the qualification category, they are paid a newly approved qualification category.
The resolution also approved the Regulation on the procedure for attestation of pedagogical personnel in organizations of preschool, general secondary, secondary specialized, vocational and out-of-school education.