Design work within the framework of the "Uzbekneftegaz GTL" project ends
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The Uzbekneftegaz GTL plant will become the largest production project in Central Asia.
As a result of the developed effective measures, the construction work carried out in the complex was not stopped even during the coronavirus pandemic.
Within the framework of the "GTL" project, design work has now been fully completed, about 8000 workers and engineers, 522 units of special equipment have been involved in construction and installation work.
A total of 1,010 units (96.7%) of 1,045 technological equipment were delivered to the construction site.
At the Uzbekneftegaz GTL plant, work is currently underway to launch, install and commission equipment. During the implementation of these processes, industrial and environmental safety, health protection and labor safety are strictly controlled.
To date, at the plant, the General Contractors of the project - Korean companies Hyundai Engineering, Hyundai Engineering & Construction and Enter Engineering (Singapore) - are actively working to launch the equipment.
Below you can familiarize yourself with the objects that were launched at the plant:
- In November 2020, the Head substation was launched, and the plant began to receive electricity from the external system;
- In November 2020, the control unit and the central control panel for the instrumentation and automatic system were put into operation;
- In January 2021, a raw water purification unit was launched - part of the system for the production of non-mineral water and fire-fighting water supply;
- In February 2021, a flare system and steam boilers were put into operation;
- In March, the plant began accepting fuel gas.
Also in April, a water cooling unit (cooling tower) was launched.
With the commissioning of the complex for the production of synthetic liquid fuel "GTL", 3.6 billion cubic meters of gas will be processed annually, from which 1.5 million tons of high-quality synthetic liquid fuel will be produced, more than 307 thousand tons of aviation kerosene, 724 thousand tons of diesel fuel, 437 thousand tons of naphtha, 53 thousand tons of liquefied gas.
1,321 new jobs have been created, products worth 7.8 trillion soums will be produced per year.