Demo Day for participants of incubation programs takes place in Kashkadarya region
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- On 10 April 2021, a Demo Day was held in the Kashkadarya region in an online format for participants in incubation programs at the universities of the region.
This online event was attended by representatives of the Ministry for the Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, IT Park, rectors of Kashkadarya universities, as well as participants in incubation programs and others.
Demo Day is the final event, within which the participants of the incubation programs trained in incubation centers at the universities of Kashkadarya presented their startup projects to the guests and a specially invited jury. Each startup was given 3 minutes to present its project and 2 minutes to answer questions from the jury.
A total of 222 applications from all universities in Kashkadarya were received for participation in incubation programs, of which 61 start-up projects took part. The participants were given 1.5 months, 15 lectures, as well as expert sessions to undergo training with mentors, work on their projects and develop other skills necessary for the successful implementation of their startups. Of the 61 projects that were trained in incubation programs, 20 projects were able to pass on the Demo day, namely:
As a result, the best start-up projects of the Demo-day were recognized:
1. Kardio Vessel - the results of hemodynamic calculations in the network of atherosclerotic vessels in the field of cardiovascular diseases make it possible to qualitatively evaluate and compare the significance of plates of different sizes.
2. Paxta monitoring dasturi - prevention of fires in cotton factories, timely notification of emergencies and constant monitoring of temperature and humidity in ginneries Implementation of a monitoring system and program development
3. iSign is an electronic translator that allows people with disabilities (sign language users) to communicate with people.
4. Bolajon - development of a mobile application for teaching English in preschool institutions.
5. Halovat is an online platform that allows students to find a hostel quickly and easily.
6. Tekst Opt - National textiles to the countries of the CIS and Europe. The only one who carries out the process of selling their products.
All projects that passed on the Demo day received a certificate of successful completion of the incubation program, and most importantly, valuable experience that novice startups will use in their future activities.