Preparations are underway for a major congress and exhibition on hydropower in Tashkent
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- In preparation for the V International Congress and Exhibition “Hydropower. Central Asia and the Caspian” hosted a webinar with the participation of potential exhibitors from various countries.
The holding of this traditional congress of an international scale in the energy sphere, which for the first time is dedicated to hydropower, is scheduled in Tashkent on 17-18 February 2021.
The main participants are representatives of the Central Asian and Caspian regions - Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Armenia, Russia, Georgia, Turkey.
In 2021, the main strategic partner is Uzbekhydroenergo JSC.
During the webinar, the head of the department of Uzbekhydroenergo JSC H. Khasanov informed the participants about the preparations for the upcoming event. It was also about the implementation, with the support of the state, of reforms in the country's hydropower industry, new promising projects
Projects successfully implemented in the field of hydropower were noted, including the construction of small HPPs "Kamchik", "Zarchob" HPP-1, the commissioning of which is scheduled for this year, the new large HPP "Mullalak", the project for which is currently at the stage of exploration. exploration work.
During the event, webinar participants received comprehensive answers to their questions.
The International Energy Congress and Exhibition covering the regions of Central Asia and the Caspian Sea is a productive platform for exchange of views, fruitful cooperation and dialogue on the development of the energy sector in the countries of the region, the construction and modernization of energy facilities, and discussion of problems and prospects in this area.
This international event is held annually in order to actively attract new innovative technologies to the field, to further strengthen the established cooperation ties.
In 2021, the Congress will conduct its work in the following areas:
- experience in the construction of new large and medium-sized hydroelectric power plants;
- practical work on the modernization of existing HPPs;
- construction of small and micro hydropower plants;
- digitalization of existing hydroelectric power plants;
- modernization and technical re-equipment of HPP equipment, systems for efficient management of production assets;
- development and optimization of a strategy for digitalization and automation of hydropower plants;
- improvement of the system of diagnostics and monitoring of objects;
- localization of production, etc.