The spheres of testology and pedagogical standards are being improved in Uzbekistan
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The Cabinet of Ministers adopted a resolution No. 562 "On additional measures aimed at improving the test system" from 17 September 2020.
At the State Testing Center, a state institution "Scientific and educational practical center" is organized. In the sphere of his activities - the organization of advanced training courses in testology and pedagogical standards, foreign languages, the establishment and development of cooperation with leading international organizations in the field, the creation of the Regional Central Asian Scientific School of Testology.
The main tasks of the Scientific Center are:
development of test materials and quality assessment, research in the field of testology and pedagogical standards and the publication of their results;
- training of test specialists in the development and quality assessment of test materials;
- advanced training on a contractual basis for students in testology and pedagogical standards, foreign languages, as well as the organization of diagnostic test tests;
- creation of the necessary conditions for scientific researchers, the national system of testology based on advanced foreign experience;
- conducting examinations in cooperation with international testing organizations.
The sources of funding for the Scientific Center are:
- funds from the provision of paid services to legal entities and individuals;
- sponsorship funds;
- other sources, not prohibited by law.