Memorandum of Cooperation between the Triathlon Federation of Uzbekistan and the Athletics Federation of Uzbekistan signed
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- On 11 September, in the meeting room of the National Olympic Committee, a ceremony of signing a Memorandum of Cooperation between the Triathlon Federation of Uzbekistan and the Athletics Federation of Uzbekistan was held.
The main purpose of this Memorandum is to select and increase internal competition at the Elite level among athletes of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Also, the sides set ourselves a number of tasks aimed at increasing and developing in the following areas:
- development of children and youth sports;
- carrying out and organizing joint sports events;
- participation of triathlon athletes in athletics competitions and vice versa;
- an increase in the total number of people involved, mass sports;
- education in the field of sports;
- development of sports infrastructure.