Online list of people wishing to return to their homeland includes 55,000 people
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) - In recent days, one of the main topics discussed has been the organization of charter flights for the export of Uzbek citizens from Russia. Comments and videos of compatriots and bloggers dissatisfied with the organization of the process of returning Uzbeks from Russia to our country are distributed on social networks.
In this regard, the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Russia explained that as of 12 May 2020, the online list (compiled by the Consular Section of the Embassy) of those wishing to return to their homeland includes 55 thousand people. Similar lists are compiled in the regions of Russia by the Consulates General of Uzbekistan, which include approximately 10 thousand people. Moreover, only on 11-12 May, 14 thousand fellow citizens appealed to the Embassy with a request to assist in returning to Uzbekistan.
Currently, all the forces of the Embassy are thrown to ensure the speedy transportation of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan from Russia within the framework of their capabilities and powers. An operational headquarters has been formed, as well as a separate group of more than 9 employees for permanent work with compatriots. As you know, in charter flights, first of all, citizens with health problems or patients, small children, pregnant women, the elderly, as well as citizens who have purchased tickets for previously canceled regular flights are allowed. In this regard, they would ask compatriots to understand the requests of diplomats of the Embassy to provide supporting documents.
In addition, in recent days, fellow citizens wishing to fly to Uzbekistan on charter flights began to accumulate near the Embassy and the Consular Section, which creates a high risk of contracting various diseases, including the coronavirus infection COVID-2019.
It should be noted that the Embassy keeps a record of citizens for export from Russia exclusively within its consular district (Central Federal District). Compatriots located in the regions of Russia can apply to the relevant Consulates General of Uzbekistan:
- Consulate General of Uzbekistan in St. Petersburg - North-West Federal District. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org +78126010628, in Telegram, Whatsapp, Viber, Imo +998909942747;
- Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Rostov-on-Don - the Southern Federal District and the North Caucasus Federal District. e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org +7 863 2855057;
- Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Kazan - Volga Federal District. e-mail: email@example.com +7 843 5265565; +7 843 5265563;
- Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Yekaterinburg - Ural Federal District. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Phone: + 7 (343) 2723133; +7 965 5194222;
- Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Novosibirsk - Siberian Federal District. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 8 (383) 2460485, 2460484, 2460463, 2460464;
- Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Vladivostok - Far Eastern Federal District. e-mail: email@example.com +74232604808; +74232604800.
The embassy understands and shares the concern of Uzbeks in Russia with the current situation with the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, as well as their desire to return to their homeland, to their families, to relatives and friends.
The diplomatic mission is aware of the financial difficulties that our compatriots are facing in Russia, in connection with which she began to pay one-time financial assistance to needy citizens in the framework of the Mehr project.