NAPU introduces a system for controlling and monitoring the implementation of investment projects
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- To ensure the solution of tasks related to the accelerated implementation of projects set by Uzbekistan’s leadership, NAPU is introducing an automated information system “Controlling and monitoring of investment projects”.
It allows monitoring timely and high-quality implementation of investment and regional programs for the implementation of investment and infrastructure projects online throughout the republic, with training for employees of state and economic bodies of control.
The President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev draws special attention to the effective and timely implementation of large-scale projects, including with the participation of foreign direct investment and international financial institutions, emphasizes the importance of high-quality and timely execution of approved network charts, and ensuring reliable statistical information.
Starting from 19 August, representatives of NAPU and UZINFOCOM have planned trips to the regions of the republic to conduct training workshops on working with the system for employees of government and economic administration bodies. The master classes will provide training on introducing primary data into the system, monitoring and managing investment and infrastructure projects.
The system allows to:
- automate the processes of accounting, control and monitoring of project implementation;
- monitor the timing, budget, goals and indicators of projects;
- generate reliable data on the volume of attracted and mastered investments, including foreign direct;
- identify the risks of timely commissioning of capacities in the implementation of projects;
- track the achievement of targets provided by the project documentation in the post-investment period.
- When developing the system, perspective requirements and trends in the implementation of investment programs were taken into account. The functionality of the system is made in the most flexible format, allowing users and administrators to configure the structural chains of project executors depending on the tasks. Almost unlimited possibilities are settings for input and output data, forms, tables and infographics that reflect the progress of project implementation.
The system is made in two languages: Uzbek and Russian.
Currently, the system is working in test mode, work is underway to connect to the system ministries, departments and business associations involved in the process of initiating, monitoring and monitoring the implementation of projects.
The implementation of the system will allow for the establishment of effective monitoring in real time, will ensure the implementation of projects on time, the transparency of the development of investments, including foreign direct investment, forecasting and prevention of risks during the implementation of projects, the achievement of targets, which means successful implementation of projects.
This will bring the institute of project management in the Republic of Uzbekistan to a qualitatively new level, reduce associated costs and bureaucratic red tape.