A presidential resolution “On measures for further comprehensive development of the national system for provision of public services” was adopted
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Presidential resolution “On measures for the further integrated development of the national system of public services” was adopted.
According to the decision from 1 June 2019:
- individuals and legal entities are entitled to apply for the receipt of public services at any Centers for public services (regardless of registration and postal address);
- when applying for state services through the single portal of interactive state services, state fees, fees and other payments are paid in the amount of 90 percent of the amount paid when contacting through the Centers or directly to the service providers;
From 1 August 2019, when rendering public services, it is prohibited for government agencies and other organizations from individuals to obtain certificates of tax debts, certificates of registration of taxpayers, certificates of income paid and withholding tax amounts on individuals.
From 1 April 2019, the following separate licensing procedures in the business sphere will be canceled:
- Certificate of registration of the export contract.
- Permissive certificate for the right to slaughter livestock.
-Conclusion on the recultivation of land disturbed during the use of a subsoil plot.
-A resolution for advertising of medicines for minors.
-Dislocation of commercial objects of business entities engaged in retail trade in products made of precious metals and precious stones.
- Permission for production of geological survey, prospecting, geodesic and other exploration work on all categories of land.